Monday 14 September 2009

Lots going on

Ok so I’m the weaker half of our blogging team and have done quite a few shoots since my last adventure onto here.

I just can’t help myself when it comes to taking photographs and I get bored so easily I need to keep on taking pics so there are lots more shoots lined up, so maybe I’ll be popping up on here a bit more to show you the goodies.

Anyhoo, I did a fun shoot with lots of funky outfits just over a week ago with model, Vicki Powell. We had some ace items of clothing being thrown around with a nice healthy splash of 80’s coming into the mix again.

MontageVP

Then this week I’ve had a couple more shoots. Had one in my hometown of Stockport on Wednesday with model Dollywood and MUA Lily Aigbogun which went really well, we dodged the rain and the photos look awesome.

Montagesm

And today I had a fun shoot with model James Field, on which we went on location to some of Stokes classiest spots and had a bit of fun in the studio also. Brilliant lad and lots of fun to shoot.

 _GNJ6060sm

So next week is jam packed with shoots for both Gav and I so many more images up and coming.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment